Sunday, May 10, 2009
2 spoon of flavour (vanilla or orange .. in my case, i used fleur d'oranger)
1. Preheat oven at 180°
2. In a bowl, add sugar.
3. Add 2 entire eggs and the 3rd egg, only the yellow one. Keep aside the rest of the white egg for later.
4. If you are using a machine to mix, make sure to beat it at the minimum level of kelajuan. Beat till it's less yellowish.
5. Add flour bit by bit (not all at once).
6. Add butter (which is melted first).
7. In another bowl, bea the left white egg till it's becoming fluffy. Mix it using hand only and not with machine.
8. Mix flavour.
9. Pour it in small moulds (half of the mould) and bake it at 180° for 9min.