1 square unsweetened baking chocolate
150g of butter
300g of sugar
2 cups of cherries (buang bijinya)
1 cup of milk
1 3/4 flour
1 teaspoon of soda bikarbonat
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour your pan.
- In the top of a double boiler, heat chocolate, stirring occasionally, until chocolates is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in melted chocolate and cherries with juice.
- Stir together the flour and soda bikarbonat and beat in the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 min, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool baru wallap aaaaaaaaaa kang melecur lidah sih.