250g butter (room temperature)
2 large eggs
2 spoons milo or chocolate powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
270g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 150°
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugar around 2min. I didnt wait till it's becoming fluffy (didnt have time). Just that it's well mix, more than enough.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, making sure that it's well mixed with the butter mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add it to the butter mixture, bit by bit.
- Halfway, add in chocolate chips.
- For these large cookies (which makes about 10cm diameter), I used a spoon to make a dough which later on I dropped it onto the preapared baking sheets.
- Bake about 12-15min or till the cookies turned brownish. Do not over baked. You might think that it's not cooked but just put it aside for a moment for it to cool down. Yummylicious cookies are not overbaked, yet crunchy and soft inside.