Tonite...had some idea for dinner after watching the Top Chef lastnight.
Ada bagusnya jugak sbb change the habitual. Hubby and kids loved it!
As usual..quantity varies depending person serving for.
1. Some beef onion patties
4. Liquid fresh cream
5. fresh milk
1. Grated cheese
2. Fried onion
1. Steam potatoes and carrot after taking off the skin till soft inside
2. Mash potatoes and carrot seperately..then combine
3. Boil fresh milk and fresh cream together.
4. Add boiled liquid to your mixture. Not too much..just enough so that the mixture is not that thick. Add salt.
5. Insert mixture in a pipping bag and pipe it out on your patties that you have fried with s little of butter in a frying pan.
6. Decorate with fried onion and spread grated cheese.