Ok, i dont know exactly the name in english so i searched on the internet, it says the name is "veal" not sure if it's the right one. Basically it looks like the lamb chop parts except that it's a part from a cow.
- 4 veal chops
- 120g of "champions de paris" (mushrooms butang)
- 2 spoons of flour
- 2 bawang kecil
- 75g of butter
- 5 sudu besar fresh cream
- Juice lemon (from one lemon only)
- Garam secukup rasa
- Bersihkan mushrooms. Hiris nipis nipis bawang kecil
- Sapu flour ke dua dua belah meat tadi.
- Panaskan butter dlm big frying pan. Masak meat tadi, turning both sides from time to time till the meat sedikit garing.
- Add in bawang kecil dan mushrooms, tutup frying pan dan biarkan dgn api sederhana selamat 20min.
- Mix lemon juice with fresh cream. Pour over in the frying pan tadi, biarkan selama 5min without covering it.
- Serve while it's hot.
Ive used tomatoes before like seen in the photos but Ive deleted it from the recipe as I didnt like the sour taste due to the juice from tomatoes while cooking it.